- ABC’s exclusive coverage of the NBA Finals will begin Tuesday, June 12, at 9 p.m. The best-of-seven series will be available in high definition. ABC will air NBA Pre-Game prior to each game at 8:30 p.m.
- The 2012 NBA Draft will air on ESPN Thursday, June 28, beginning at 7:30 p.m. In addition, ESPN will televise two preview shows – Wednesday, June 27, at 10 p.m. and Thursday, June 28, at 7 p.m.
- ESPN and ESPN2 will combine to televise four WNBA games in June:
|Wed, June 13||8 p.m.||Los Angeles Sparks vs. Connecticut Sun||ESPN2|
|Sat, June 23||12:30 p.m.||Chicago Sky vs. Minnesota Lynx||ESPN|
|9 p.m.||Los Angeles Sparks vs. Phoenix Mercury||ESPN|
|Tue, June 26||7 p.m.||Seattle Storm vs. Washington Mystics||ESPN2|
- ESPN2’s coverage of the French Open from Paris will continue in June and conclude with the women’s semifinals live on Thursday, June 7 at 8 a.m.
- ESPN2 will begin day-long live programming of Wimbledon, The Championships when play begins Monday, June 25, at 7 a.m. Coverage will conclude with the women’s and men’s finals on Saturday, July 7, and Sunday, July 8, respectively. Both will begin at 9 a.m. and are in ESPN for the first time.
ESPN2 will kick off X Games 18, the world’s premier action sports event, Thursday, June 28, at 9 p.m. with X Games host Sal Masekela. The network will combine with ESPN and ABC to televise more than 20 live hours through July 1. Additional coverage will be provided via ESPN3, EXPN.com, ESPN International, SportsCenter and ESPN2’s X Center.
- ESPN’s exclusive Sunday Night Baseball games will continue each week at 8 p.m. The network will also televise weekly games on Monday and Wednesday nights at 7 p.m. The Monday night game on June 25 and the Wednesday night game on June 20 will be televised on ESPN2.
- ESPN and ESPN2 will combine to televise up to 15 games from the NCAA Baseball Super Regionals leading into the NCAA College World Series. Super Regional coverage will begin with four games Friday, June 8, starting at 12 p.m. on ESPN2 and at 9 p.m. on ESPN. College World Series action will begin Saturday, June 18, at 2 and 7 p.m. on ESPN. The networks will combine to provide up to 17 games from the series.
- ESPNU will have coverage of up to 12 games from the NCAA Baseball Regionals beginning Friday, June 1, at noon.
- The first two rounds of the U.S. Open Golf Championship, from San Francisco will be televised on ESPN starting with the first round Thursday, June 14, at 12 noon (part I) and 5 p.m. (part II). Second-round action will be aired Friday, June 16, at noon (part I) and at 5 p.m. (part II). A preview of the final round will be available on SportsCenter presented by IBM at the U.S. Open on Sunday, June 17, at 1:30 p.m.
UEFA European Football Championship 2012
- ESPN networks will combine to televise more than 200 live hours of the UEFA European Football Championship 2012 beginning Friday, June 8, through Sunday, July 1, in eight cities across Poland and Ukraine.
- ESPN will present 22 matches and studio programming – totaling 62 hours, and ESPN2 will feature 33 hours (nice matches and studio programming), all live.
- Every ESPN and ESPN2 match will feature a 15-minute pregame, halftime and a postgame shows. The opening and final matches will each have a 30-minute pregame program.
- Three MLS games – On ESPN Sunday, June 24, at 5 p.m. (Portland vs. Seattle), and on ESPN2 Saturday, June 16, at 5 p.m. (Houston vs. Dallas) and Saturday, June 30, at 10 p.m. (San Jose vs. Los Angeles).
- U.S. Men’s Soccer World Cup Qualifier on ESPN on Friday, June 8, at 7 p.m. vs. Antigua & Barbuda.
- USA Soccer (men’s) soccer match on ESPN2 on Tuesday, June 12, at 8 p.m.
- ESPN, ESPN2 and ABC will combine to televise four NASCAR Nationwide Series events this month. ESPN will show two races: from Dover, Del., Saturday, June 2, at 2 p.m. and from Elkhart Lake, Wis., Saturday, June 23, at 3:30 p.m. ABC and ESPN2 will each have one race: from Brooklyn, Mich., Saturday, June 16, at 3:45 p.m. and from Sparta, Ky., Saturday, June 29, at 7:30 p.m., respectively. Each race will be preceded by NASCAR Countdown.
- INDYCAR SERIES
- ABC will televise two races from the Izod Indycar Series – from Detroit on Sunday, June 3, at 3:30 p.m. and from Milwaukee on Saturday, June 16, at 1 p.m.
- ESPN2 will have same-day coverage of two NHRA Drag Racing events: from Englishtown, N.J., on Sunday, June 3, at 4:30 p.m. and from Bristol, Tenn., Sunday, June 17, at 5 p.m.
- ESPN and ESPN2’s coverage of the NCAA Women’s Softball World Series from Oklahoma City, Okla., continues in June with up to 13 games.
- Some of the top women’s softball teams from around the world will participate in the World Cup of Softball. ESPN will combine with ESPN2 to televise live the five-day event June 28 – July 2, including the championship game Monday, July 2 at 9 p.m. The U.S. National Team is the five-time defending champion.
- ESPN2 will have live coverage of the Major League Lacrosse All-Star Game from Palm Beach Gardens, Fla., on Saturday, June 30, at 8 p.m.
- Friday Night Fights continues live each week, generally at 9 p.m., on ESPN2 with some of the top amateur fighters.
- 30 -