- NFL Draft Media Conference Call – February 26, 2015
- Ryan Clark Officially Retires, Joins ESPN as NFL Analyst
- Gruden’s QB Camp Returns for Sixth Season on ESPN
- ESPN’s Jerome Bettis and Bill Polian Elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame
- Jon Gruden Agrees to Extension through ESPN’s Monday Night Football Deal
- Monday Night Football Helps ESPN Win the Night among Key Male and Adult Demos
- Monday Night Football Helps ESPN Win the Night
- Monday Night Football Helps ESPN Win the Night among All Networks in Viewers and All Key Male and Adult Demos
Related Press Releases View all
ESPN’s Monday Night Football – a New England Patriots’ 20-13 victory over the Buffalo Bills – helped ESPN win the night among all networks – broadcast or cable – in viewers, households and all key male and adult demos (18-34, 18-49 and 25-54). The game was the highest-rated program of the night in those same categories.
The Debut of Saturday Night Live Comedian and Impressionist Dean Edwards Highlights Week 11 NFL Content on ESPN
ESPN Sunday NFL Countdown host Chris Berman, with analysts Cris Carter, Mike Ditka, Tom Jackson and Keyshawn Johnson will preview NFL week 11 on November 22 at 11 a.m. ET.
The two-hour, pregame Sunday NFL Countdown program will be preceded by a one-hour NFL Insiders: Sunday Edition at 10 a.m. with host Trey Wingo, NFL Insiders Mortensen and Schefter and NFL Front Office Insider Louis Riddick.
On Wednesday, November 11, ESPN’s NFL Live presents its annual NFL Midseason Awards special with host Trey Wingo and analysts Jerome Bettis, Ryan Clark and Damien Woody (3:30 p.m. ET, ESPN).