In 2015, as the media technology landscape continued to evolve, creating new opportunities to connect with consumers, ESPN focused simultaneously on its unmatched lineup of live, premiere events – increasingly the strongest content on television in terms of live viewing – and the numerous new ways fans keep in touch with the sports they love via digital products, mobile, WatchESPN, apps, podcasts, and more.
January 8, 2016 “Bob’s comments were inappropriate and personal. We have addressed it with him. He recognizes he was wrong.”
An additional eight hours of competition will be carried exclusively on ESPN3 as well as the latest coverage across ESPN digital platforms, including XGames.com, the X Games app, and X Games pages across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and more.
– More than 70 Hours of Coverage across ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU and SEC Network
– Ole Miss’ Hugh Freeze, Notre Dame’s Brian Kelly, and Ohio State’s Urban Meyer Join Multiple Shows
– ESPN: SportsCenter, Face to Face with Hannah Storm, College Football Live, College GameDay and Championship Drive lead into College Football Playoff National Championship
SEC Network Surrounds Alabama’s College Football Playoff National Championship Appearance with Four Days of On-Site Coverage
– SEC Nation, SEC Now and The Paul Finebaum Show live from Phoenix
– Arkansas head coach Bret Bielema joins Finebaum Film Room as guest analyst
– Extensive look-back on Alabama’s road to the championship
ESPN Media Conference Call Transcript: Kirk Herbstreit Discusses the College Football Playoff National Championship
Audio Recording and Transcript Available
ESPN Radio will launch a new weekend lineup beginning Saturday, Jan. 9, highlighted by the debut of espnW’s The Trifecta with Spain, Jane and Kate on ESPN Radio. The program, which will air Saturdays, noon – 3 p.m. ET, will be hosted by espnW writers Kate Fagan, Jane McManus and Sarah Spain as they discuss the latest headlines with a distinct perspective on sports that only espnW can provide.
ESPNU will televise 12 NBA Development League (D-League) regular-season games in 2016. The slate will begin on Friday, Jan. 15, at 7 p.m. ET when the Maine Red Claws host the Canton Charge. All NBA D-League telecasts on ESPNU will also be streamed via WatchESPN.
Need Photos? Click the logo and sign up for access to the ESPN Images Library.