Beginning this week, ESPN.com will provide comprehensive coverage of the NBA Playoffs, which exclusively tip off on ABC and ESPN Saturday, April 20. Led by a deep roster of NBA analysts, reporters and contributors, ESPN.com will provide extensive on-site coverage, scouting and statistical analysis, round-by-round expert predictions and unique interactive experiences.
- Dedicated pages on ESPN.com for each series with features, analysis and series predictions from a dozen or more ESPN NBA experts and Insiders.
- ESPN.com and ESPN Local coverage from more than 20 on-site reporters and contributors, including ESPN NBA Insiders Marc Stein and Chris Broussard.
- TrueHoop’s Henry Abbott with predictions using statistical analysis from a range of industry experts.
- HoopIdea, a series exploring game improvements, especially with regard to the health and safety of players.
- Daily Dime Live, an interactive chat on ESPN.com, for instant conversation and reaction each night during and after the games.
- SportsNation questions and polls each day to drive ongoing postseason conversation.
ESPN’s unique prediction tool, ESPN Forecast, will aggregate the opinions of an expert panel of 200 people with vast NBA experience, knowledge and perspectives to provide series-by-series predictions.
During the NBA Playoffs, ESPN Insiders receive premium access to features and tools including detailed scouting breakdowns and predictions from ESPN NBA Insiders Amin Elhassan and Bradford Doolittle. In addition, ESPN Insider David Thorpe will look at standout playoff performances for his weekly Top Ten Playoff MVP rankings and Per Diem columns will be posted each day with playoff analysis from a variety of ESPN Insiders.