To share: http://es.pn/1pnJpXP
Images to download: http://es.pn/1L5Vb3b
PlayStation™Vue is getting a big addition to its lineup of sports, family, and primetime TV programming with the launch of Disney and ESPN Media Networks. Starting today, ESPN, ABC, Disney Channel, and other popular networks from Disney and ESPN Media Networks are available on PlayStation Vue, the pioneering live TV service from Sony Network Entertainment International LLC. This marks the first time Disney and ESPN networks are offered over the internet in a multi-channel pay TV service with multiple streams and cloud DVR.
Also starting today, prices for PlayStation Vue’s multi-channel plans have been reduced by $10 for new and existing customers, with plans starting at just $39.99. The reduced monthly pricing is as follows:
- Access: 60+ channels – includes broadcast TV, cable, movies and sports, available for $39.99
- Core: 75+ channels – includes all the channels in Access with the addition of regional sports networks, available for $44.99
- Elite: 100+ channels – features all the channels in Access and Core, with the addition of more sports channels, top movie and entertainment networks, available for $54.99
New subscribers get the pricing immediately along with a seven-day free trial. Current subscribers will see this reduced pricing reflected in their next billing cycle.
Below is the available channel lineup from Disney and ESPN Media Networks.
Disney/ABC Television Group
- ABC (Access)
- Disney Channel (Access)
- Disney Junior (Access)
- Disney XD (Access)
- Freeform (Access)
- Fusion (Elite)
- ESPN (Access)
- ESPN2 (Access)
- ESPNU (Core)
- ESPNEWS (Core)
- SEC Network (Core)
ABC local stations will be added to all multi-channel plans in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Philadelphia and San Francisco starting today. Plans to add ABC video on-demand programming for Dallas and Miami will be announced at a later date.
Users can watch content from Disney and ESPN Media Networks using the same unique features offered across the PlayStation Vue service, making TV viewing a more personalized, intuitive, and enjoyable experience.
- Unmatched Viewing Experience – PlayStation Vue makes it easy to watch more and search less with an intuitive interface that seamlessly blends live and on-demand content. It also offers powerful search and discovery tools.
- On Demand Offering – Thousands of hours of top shows and movies are available on-demand. PS Vue also enables users to “catch up” on many popular shows within three days from a show’s first live airing.
- Simultaneous Streams – With a single PlayStation Vue subscription, users can simultaneously stream content across multiple devices, including iPhone®, iPad®, Amazon Fire TV and Chromecast, both in and out of the home.
- Cloud DVR – With an unmatched cloud DVR, users can record hundreds of shows at once and store thousands of hours of content.
Users will also have access to apps from Disney and ESPN Media Networks simply by logging in with their PlayStation™Network email address and password. Popular apps such as WatchESPN, WATCH ABC and Disney Channel will be available for use with their PlayStation Vue subscription at no additional cost.
In addition, the following channels will be added to PlayStation Vue at a later date: ESPN3, ESPN Goal Line, ESPN Buzzer Beater, ESPN Bases Loaded, Longhorn Network, ESPN Deportes and ESPN Classic.
About PlayStation Vue
PlayStation Vue provides over 100+ of the most popular cable TV channels live and on-demand, an unmatched cloud DVR, and a powerful user interface that delivers unprecedented personalization and simplicity. PlayStation Vue is currently available for users on PlayStation®4 (PS4™) and PlayStation®3 (PS3™), Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick, as well as iPad®, iPhone® and Google Chromecast through the PlayStation Vue mobile app. PlayStation Vue offers viewers robust multi-channel plans of popular networks and channels in the New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Philadelphia, Dallas, San Francisco, and Miami TV markets. Standalone network channels, including SHOWTIME are also available to users via PlayStation Vue’s nationwide a la carte offering. Each plan can be purchased with no additional fees or long-term contracts.
For more information, please visit: http://www.psvue.com
“PlayStation” is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. “PS4” and “PS3” is a trademark of the same company. iPad® and iPhone® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.